Have you heard about the amazing event that my friend and fellow writer, Carol Denbow (a.k.a. Author 101) is hosting on Sunday, 09 May 2010? It's called:
"This is the type of event that is designed for the sole purpose of benefitting any and all of those individuals that own a blog. Also, the more that participate in "Blog Jog Day!", the better the results for all!"
What is "Blog Jog Day"?
"It’s a one-day event where bloggers are joining together for a "pyramid effect" promotional rally. We all post on the same day with each post leading the visitor to the next blog, and so on, full circle.
That’s it! Visitors explore your blog, and then click on to the next one, bringing potentially thousands of unique visitors to your site."
"So...How Can "Blog Jog Day" Benefit Bloggers" did you say?
- More unique visitors to your Blog
- More subscribers
- More comments
- More inbound links
- More Followers
- More exposure and sales
- Grow your daily hits
- And all of these things look great to Google, Yahoo, Bing, and the other search engines, which translates into greater popularity!
- And with greater popularity comes a higher Page Rank and greater exposure for your Blog!
- So...How Cool
So jog on over to the official "Blog Jog Day!" blog and sign up. There is a one-time $2.00 participation fee for each blog that you sign up to have in the event (a steal!), which helps support additional advertizing for "Blog Jog Day!" Furthermore, all the information about "how it works" and "where
to sign up" is right:
These are some ADDITIONAL BENEFITS of the event:
- You'll be able to plug your blog
- You could receive potentially thousands of hits in one day!
- There will be long-term positive results!
- You're bound to receive some permanent links!
Come On! Ask your friends to join us on "Blog Jog Day" on Sunday, 09 May 2010...
and let's have some "FUN!"
Check it all out by clicking on the official "Blog Jog Day" logo, below:
Until next time...stay safe, stay well, and may the Lord bless you all.
Please visit my other blogs:
Cynde's Daybook ~and~ Cynde's Got The Write Stuff. Thank you!